he Finance Board advises the Town Commission and reviews any issue of fiscal significance to the Town government and the public. The Board reviews management’s annual updates and preparation of the Town’s five-year strategic financial plan, annual budget, and capital improvement plan. The board also reviews the overall financial policies which may include investments, pensions, insurance, capital replacement schedules, and other items.
The Finance Board consists of seven members and is composed of citizens from various professional backgrounds.
- Term of office: Two years, staggered
- Meetings: 3rd Wednesday of January, February, March, April, June, July, August and October at 4:00 pm. Additional meetings scheduled as needed
- Staff: Stefan Massol, Director of Support Services
The current Finance Board members are listed below.
- Kevin Piccarreto - Chair (serving since 2016)
- Kate Fisher - Vice Chair (service since 2021)
- Lawrence Copp (serving since 2022)
- John Hail (serving since 2017)
- Patrick Maguire (serving since 2021
- Kathleen Perrott (serving since 2022)