Agendas & Minutes
Belleair’s Agenda Documents
The Town of Belleair makes all of its Commission and advisory board agendas and minutes available to the public online through a third-party website. Click below to get started.
Virtual Meetings in Response to COVID-19
Executive Order Allowing for Virtual Meetings
On March 20, 2020, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis adopted Executive Order 20-69 allowing for municipal governments to hold virtual meetings during the state of emergency issued in response to Novel COVID-19. Specifically, the Executive Order includes the following:
Section 1. I hereby suspend any Florida Statute that requires a quorum to be present in person or requires a local government body to meet at a specific public place.
Section 2. Local government bodies may utilize communications media technology, such as telephonic and video conferencing, as provided in section 120.54(5)(b)2., Florida Statutes.
- Executive Order 20-69 may be viewed in full here
- All Executive Orders issued by Governor Ron DeSantis for COVID-19 may be viewed here
Advisory Board Meetings
Advisory board meetings will resume in June. Please see the agendas and minutes link above for more information on scheduled meetings.
Virtual Commission Meetings
The Town of Belleair will be using Zoom to hold interactive virtual meetings for any upcoming Commission meetings or other public hearings. This format will continue throughout our response to COVID-19.
The next VIRTUAL Commission meeting will be on Tuesday, June 2 at 6:00 pm. There are three ways to join.
- Join the Zoom INTERACTIVE virtual meeting using this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/
(view Zoom’s instructions for joining a virtual meeting and/or use the video below to learn more)
- CALL IN AND INTERACT through the Zoom virtual meeting by calling (646) 558-8656 and then entering the Webinar ID: 893 2249 1424
- LISTEN IN ONLY through your computer using this link: https://belleairfl.legistar.com/Calendar.aspx
How to participate in Citizens’ Comments
General citizens’ comments will be heard at the end of the meeting, but those participating via options 1 and 2 may ask questions at any time. Depending on the three options listed above, citizens have three ways to submit comments to the Commission.
- VIA THE ZOOM INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL MEETING: Citizens may read comments aloud and in real-time via Zoom on their computer or mobile device. To do this, citizens must have a working microphone on their device and must use the “raise hand” feature during the meeting to be placed in the queue. All participants are muted on Zoom until the moderator un-mutes them after they “raise” their hand.
- VIA THE ZOOM CALL IN AND INTERACT OPTION: Citizens may read comments aloud and in real-time via the Zoom phone call. Pressing *9 while in the call will activate the “raise hand” feature that places callers in a queue. All participants are muted on the phone call until the moderator un-mutes them after they “raise” their hand.
- VIA THE LISTEN IN THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER OPTION: Any citizen may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 5:45 pm on the day of the meeting to have their comments read into the record on their behalf during the meeting.
Any questions about the May 19 meeting may be directed to Belleair’s Town Clerk, Christine Nicole, at (727) 588-3769 x 312.