Permit and Inspection Fees
We are currently experiencing some delays on permit processing. Thank you for your patience as we work diligently to complete your requests. We apologize for any delays and appreciate your understanding.
Fees may be assessed to permit fees per the levels below.
- For work under $500: No permit fee assessed
- For work between $500 and $1,000: $25 plus 2% of total project cost
- For work between $1,000 and $1 million: $50 plus 2% of total project cost
- For work over $1 million: $50 plus 2% of the first $1 million plus $3.30 for each additional $1,000
Inspection fees are generally included with permit fees at no additional cost. However, a special inspection fee of $25 may be assessed for inspections outside the permit process. A $50 re-inspection fee may also be assessed for any re-inspection of work that has to be corrected.
Admin fees may be assessed to permit fees per the levels below.
- Non-floodplain projects under $1000 in total project value: $25
- Non-floodplain projects over $1000 in total project value: $50
- Floodplain projects: $250
Other Inspection-Related Fees
Additional inspection fees may be assessed to permit fees per the levels below.
- Re-inspection: $50
- Extra inspection(s): $25
- Special inspection: $50
- Revision fee: $50
Other permit fees may be assessed to permit fees per the activities below.
- Tree removal permit: In lieu of tree replacement: $50/inch
- Temporary use permit: $200
- Temporary use permit extension: $100