Police Pension Board
The Police Pension Board has the authority to control and manage the operation and administration of the Police Pension Plan in accordance with established ordinances and is solely-responsible for administering the trust fund. It is also the legal entity with the power and responsibility to bring and defend lawsuits of any kind relating to the plan. For more information on the Town of Belleair's ordinance for the Police Officers Retirement System click here.
As required by the Provisions of Section 112.665(1)(e), Florida Statues; here is the link to the Florida Department of Management Services' website: Actuarial Summary Fact Sheets.
Belleair Police Pension Fund Documents
- Click here to view the adopted Town of Belleair 2015-2016 Police Pension Fund Budget
Click here to view the Fiscal Year 2015 Actuarial Valuation Report
- Click here to view the Fiscal Year 2016 Actuarial Valuation Report
- Click here to view the Town of Belleair's Municipal Police Officers' Retirement System, Section 112.664, Florida Statutes Compliance
- Click here to view the 60T Report For Period Ending September 2015
Board Meeting Agendas
- Meeting agenda for Monday, May 23, 2016
- Meeting agenda for Wednesday, July 20, 2016
- Meeting agenda for Monday, September 12, 2016